Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Garrison Hilliard
August 26, 2009, 5:21 am
rate this thread
Beer Prices Will Soon Go Up
Last Update: 8/25 11:28 pm
The top U.S. beer brewers say they are raising prices this fall.
Anheuser-Busch-maker of Bud Light and Budweiser, along with Miller
Coors- maker of Blue Moon and Miller Light, are both upping prices. Neither
brewer says how big the increase will be.
Sales of top brands Miller Light and Bud Light are suffering. However,
overall sales of beer and hard liquor are considerably up this year.
Re: Beer Prices Will Soon Go Up
And Illinois is instituting yet another large tax increase
on alcohol. I might have to shift to more homebrew and less
"New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any
other reason but because they are not already common." - John Locke
- » answering the question "who the hell is diaperboi?"
- — Next thread in » Everything Beer
- » Re: STINKING COWARD Patrick Michael Sullivan of Oakalla Prison fame
- — Previous thread in » Everything Beer
- » TN: Snowy night with lots of Right Bank claret, + 89 L d'Or, Germans, white Bdx, ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum