Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
November 10, 2005, 8:34 pm
rate this thread
JAMES Bond may have a licence to kill but he doesn't have a licence to
chill, unlike Cains Finest Lager which has beaten OO7 to finish second in a
100 Best Things in the World poll.
The Liverpool-brewed lager was beaten only by a Paul Smith ski suit but
finished above the iPod Nano, George Clooney's Las Vegas Casino and Ruinart
Cains Finest Lager is the first and only lager to receive the backing of
The Campaign for Real Ale.
It is brewed using Maris Otter barley malt, considered to be the best in
the world and then matured for three months to give it a unique rich aroma
and full flavour which is missing from other lagers.
Sudaghara Dusanj, joint managing director of Cains, said: "Until now, there
hasn't been a great premium British lager available on the market. Now that
there is, it has been recognised by the trendsetters and tastemakers of
- — Previous thread in » Everything Beer
- » TN: Bubbles, Burgs, and 1 NZ Chardonnay at Noreetuh in East Village, NYC
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum
- » TN: good Rieslings and Loire, good and bad (damaged?) Bdx
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum