Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Garrison Hilliard
October 6, 2016, 9:00 pm
rate this thread
James Bond may be known as a Martini drinker, but the first cocktail
he orders in the first Bond book is actually the Vesper. Liquor.com
advisory board member Simon Ford shows you how to make the delicious
gin, vodka and Lillet Blanc concoction.
3 oz Gin
1 oz Vodka
.5 oz Lillet Blanc
Garnish: Lemon peel
Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass and fill with ice. Stir, and
strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Twist a slice of lemon peel over
the drink, rub along the rim of the glass and drop it in.
- » Praise Mediocrity! $100 Billion Ab InBev, SABMiller Merger Approved By Shareholders
- — Next thread in » Everything Beer
- » Greater Cincinnatis newest brewery is the brainchild of industry vets: PHOTOS
- — Previous thread in » Everything Beer
- » Logoed beer glasses are a source of pride for brewers, an invitation to steal for some pat...
- — Newest thread in » Everything Beer