Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Garrison Hilliard
September 9, 2009, 4:45 pm
rate this thread
The Hudepohl-Schoenling Brewing Co., a division of Christian Moerlein Brewing
Co., says it plans to bring back another Cincinnati beer classic – Hudy 14-K.
The lager will be launched Sunday on Fountain Square in downtown Cincinnati. A
commemorative keg tapping that starts at 11 a.m. will feature food and music.
Within the last year, Christian Moerlein has re-launched and purchased all
remaining brand assets of the former Hudepohl-Schoenling Brewing Co. This
included the launch of Hudy Delight in cans last November, the January purchase
of Little Kings Cream Ale and the May launch of Burger Beer.
Hudepohl 14-K was last available in wide distribution in Cincinnati in 1995. The
beer will be available in cans and draft.
- » Cincinnati beer history brewing at Forest Park Women's Club
- — Next thread in » Everything Beer
- » In year since merger, MillerCoors invests in plant, adds jobs - 24 July, 2009
- — Previous thread in » Everything Beer
- » Who created the gyropalette/girasol - France or Spain?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum