Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Garrison Hilliard
June 29, 2010, 4:49 am
rate this thread
Riverfront brewpub will seat 1,100
By Jane Prendergast ? email@example.com ? June 28, 2010
Cincinnati will lease part of the Riverfront park property within the
Banks project for a new restaurant - the Christian Moerlein Lager
City Council's Budget and Finance committee members voted 7-0 on
Monday to let City Manager Milton Dohoney sign a 40-year lease for
what will become a two-story restaurant with 7,500 square feet on each
floor. The Lager House will have the capability to brew 5,000 barrels
of beer a year as well as have seating for 1,100 -- 600 outside, 500
inside. The second-floor Four Seasons Room will be available for
private parties and meetings.
The food will be developed by the Cunningham Restaurant Group, which
owns the Stone Creek Dining Company in Montgomery, as well as
restaurants in Indiana. The local firm Tilsley & Associates Architects
will design the building, and Schumacher Dugan will build it.
The city will earn at least $225,000 a year in rent after the first
year, which is free. If the restaurant makes more than $12 million,
the city will get an additional percentage of the profits.
The restaurant will hire the equivalent of 125 full-time employees.
- » City, brewer ready to sign deal on riverfront beer garden
- — Previous thread in » Everything Beer
- » TN: Heat wines wines- few roses, few whites, 1 red (Trousseau)
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum
- » 2009 Domaine des Baumard Clos du Papillon Savennièr es
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum