Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 24, 2010, 2:44 pm
rate this thread
I ordered my kit with White Labs Hefeweizen Ale 300 yeast. and I see that
it says to
transfer the fermentor to 40°F for 1 week to cold condition the beer. My
question is, Do I remover it from the 40F and get it up to room temp.
before bottling? The instructions are unclear about that part.
- » City, brewer ready to sign deal on riverfront beer garden
- — Next thread in » Everything Beer
- » $3M cleanup OK'd to aid Sam Adams brewery expansion
- — Previous thread in » Everything Beer
- » TN: Loire, Spanish, Piedmont whites, rose bubbly and still, '82 Brunello, '9...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum