Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 1/2 litre crown top bottle source
August 19, 2007, 10:37 pm
rate this thread
Re: 1/2 litre crown top bottle source
James T. wrote:
I also have bought a case of 22oz. crown cap bottles from my LBS.
Another source of bottles that I really like are the Young's bottles.
They are 16oz and have a nice distinctive shape. If you make friends at
a decent bar you can probably con a bartender into setting aside bottles
- » Which books would be best to supplement brewing software?
- — Next thread in » Home Beer Brewing
- » Who created the gyropalette/girasol - France or Spain?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum