Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Joel Plutchak
May 6, 2008, 1:53 pm
rate this thread
Brewers, meadmakers, and cidermakers, start your kettles!
Judges, sharpen your palates!
The 14th Annual Boneyard Brew-Off will be held on June 7,
organized by the Boneyard Union of Zymurgical Zealots,
Champaign, Illinois. The Boneyard Brew-Off has been hailed
as the best homebrew competition associated with the
acronym "BUZZ" that's held in east-central Illinois!
In addition to all styles set forth by the newly updated BJCP
guidelines, we are also continuing our tradition of a No One
Gets Out Alive High-Gravity category, with a hedonic judging
of any beer, mead, or cider with a starting gravity over 1.070.
Details are available on the World Wide Web at:
Entry forms and online judge and entry registration are
up and running.
Entries will be accepted May 27 through June 4.
To receive a hard copy of the materials or for more
information, contact one of the following people:
Joel Plutchak "Beer doesn't stain, if it's a light pilsner."
$LASTNAME at VERYWARMmail.com - Sheldon Miller
- » good taste after fermentation, sour after bottling
- — Next thread in » Home Beer Brewing
- » 1 hour TV show re history of beer starts at 5:00 Central time
- — Previous thread in » Home Beer Brewing
- » Who created the gyropalette/girasol - France or Spain?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum