Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- commercial draft line cleaning
- Mark Willson
January 5, 2005, 7:33 pm
rate this thread
Re: commercial draft line cleaning
your journeyman engineer/tech, has all the facts.
at least he knows the supply houses he can TRUST.
if you are planning on 1000 bottles of product or 20000 bottles of product a
day is gonna influence his results.
110 volts, 220 volts or 440 3 phase . is no problem.
the production line is not made to conform to the cleaner. the cleaner is
made to conform to the production line.
hope that helps you.
- » I added the yeast 2 days ago and nothing is happening
- — Previous thread in » Home Beer Brewing
- » TN: Wines by Hudson- Bdb, Muscadet, MSR, roses, Syrah, CS
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum