Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Oz - Anyone used Brigalow Mid Strength???
October 8, 2003, 12:32 pm
rate this thread
Re: Oz - Anyone used Brigalow Mid Strength???
a few dollars cheaper than the good stuff I buy from the brew shop here in
It's worth it for the taste, and avoiding the gastritis you mention. I do
use there apple cider, though, which Mrs Barnsey really likes, and she can
get pissed on it for 50 cents (2 bottles).
- » Help, my carboy is bubbling like crazy - is this normal.
- — Previous thread in » Home Beer Brewing
- » TN: Wines by Hudson- Bdb, Muscadet, MSR, roses, Syrah, CS
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum