Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Usenet Joe
November 26, 2005, 12:33 am
rate this thread
Remember the "mom'isms" that shaped your childhood? (Yes, I realize some of
you adults are still being shaped by mom.) Confused about what I am
referring to? Take a peek at my list:
Still with me? Good! It appears that Mom forgot to tell us three additional
1. Don't get drunk at the office party.
2. Don't insult your boss while he's standing behind you.
3. Make sure nobody is making a video of you if you are violating rules #1
Watch our example here.
- » TN: Loire, Spanish, Piedmont whites, rose bubbly and still, '82 Brunello, '9...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum