Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- bob wald
March 10, 2013, 2:39 pm
rate this thread
I can't answer theis question in general:
What's "A better drink in Scotland"? Any drink available there? Any
Whisky, including blend? Scotch single malt?
What's "the same money"? Here in germany i'd have to pay 50€ for
the Ridgemont Reserve, 22€ for the Maker's Mark red seal. Don't
know the british prices.
Below 50€ you get hundreds of excellent Scotchs, for 22€ a lot
What's "better"? There are a lot of people who would prefer even a
20€-Scotch over a 100€-Bourbon and vice versa. Completely different
Just use whiskybase.com, Ridgemont has a rating of 82.43 and MM red seal
~78. You'll find a lot of scotch (single malt?) with better ratings
within both price ranges, but this won't help you, if you don't like
scotch at all or even peated or sherry-matured whisky.
- » Wanted : A production manager for Israels 1st whi sky distillery
- — Next thread in » Scotch Whisky Forum
- » old charter,old fitgeralds,southern comfort,jim beam 8yrs.
- — Previous thread in » Scotch Whisky Forum
- » I grow Buffaloes in southern Ok. Hope to make wine this year. Am I delusional.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Winemaking Craft Forum