Have a question or want to show off your project? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Are you man enough to drink this beer?
October 22, 2005, 8:19 pm
rate this thread
Re: Are you man enough to drink this beer?
Somehow I knew that someone would do this. Somehow.
I especially love the:
Somewhere between 7,000 to 4,000 B.C., in Mesopotamia, in the Kingdom
of Sumeria, women invented beer. Early agriculture in the "fertile
crescent" was centered around grains. Those grains, pregnant with
possibility, became bread and, eventually, beer. Sumerian women were
both the first brewers and the first gods of beer.
Priceless. Just Priceless.
- » What? Kids drink while playing " BUD PONG? " noooo never lol
- — Previous thread in » Everything Beer
- » TN: Bubbles, Burgs, and 1 NZ Chardonnay at Noreetuh in East Village, NYC
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum
- » TN: good Rieslings and Loire, good and bad (damaged?) Bdx
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Wine Forum